The ability to decipher whether or not you have sciatica is something that should be done by our professional chiropractor. By bringing yourself into our Pittsburgh, PA chiropractic office, you’ll be bringing yourself into a place that knows how to tell whether or not you have sciatica or just a few symptoms that coincide with the disease. We know that you may be experiencing several symptoms at once and you may be freaking out about possibly surgery, but there is no need to be consumed with fear.
The set of symptoms that are included with this painstaking problem can be caused by either irritation or general compression of 1 to 5 of the spinal nerve roots of each sciatic nerve. With our expertise and specialized methods, we have the treatments that will alleviate tons of pain and symptoms, which can include:
- Pain in your lower back and buttocks can be a clear-cut sign you are experiencing problems related to this nerve disorder
- The numbness that comes from your lower back will be overwhelmingly obvious and disconcerting
- The “pins and needles” sensations and abrupt pains can be overbearing and feel god awful
- The tingling sensations you experience in your legs or feet will come and go sporadically
- If you experience all of these symptoms on one side of your body, then you are most likely suffering from this hellacious problem
- Various parts of your legs or feet will feel jolts of pain in ways that you have never felt before