Vincent J. Morreale, D.C.
You can say that chiropractic is in his bones...literally! Dr. Morreale comes from a large family of chiropractors (9 of us) in the New Jersey area. The patriarch of the family, Dr. Tino Morreale, began the practice of chiropractic in 1957. There is an old saying that "A Candle Loses Nothing By Lighting Another" has never been more true as Dr. Tino has lit the flame of loving service through chiropractic for almost 60 years.
Coming through the Fort Pitt Tunnel on April 9th, 1984 to visit Pittsburgh and tour Duquesne University, Dr. Morreale knew instantly that Pittsburgh would be his home for the next 4 years. Following his graduation from Duquesne, Dr. Morreale went to study chiropractic at the Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas, Texas. Faced with the decision whether to practice with his dad and sister (Dr. Lisa Morreale) in New Jersey, Dr. Morreale took the advice of one his mentors and opened a practice where he wanted to live and raise his family...Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Dr. Morreale opened his practice in July, 1994 and has built a referral-based practice that services the needs of Shaler Township and the greater North Hills area.
Dr. Morreale is licensed in the state of Pennsylvania and is also certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiniers. He is a member of the American Chiropractic Association and the Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association, having served as the District 1 President and the Western Director. Dr. Morreale has been the team chiropractor for Duquesne University's Sports Medicine program since 2005. Dr. Morreale specializes in extremity manipulation and is certified in the Graston technique
Dr. Morreale's favorite part of practice is the relationships he has made with his patients and staff over the years. Dr. Morreale resides in Mars (yes there is a town called Mars) with his wife, Mary, and four children, Serena, Michaela, Vincent, and Liana.