If your passion lies in the sport you play, an injury can seem like one of the worst possible circumstances. All you want to do is get “back in the game,” but it’s important to remember that your body also needs time to heal. If you’ve suffered a sports injury and chiropractic, rehabilitation or massage therapy, let the doctors at Morreale Chiropractic take care of you.
Chiropractic & Rehabilitation
We are the trusted chiropractic source for chiropractic, rehabilitation and massage in the Pittsburgh area. After all, we are the official chiropractor for Duquesne University Athletics and treat countless high school, college and professional athletes. We use a variety of techniques and modalities to provide an individualized treatment plan for each patient. At Morreale Chiropractic, the goals for our athletes are very simple. Feel Better. Function Better. Play Better. Utilizing state-of-the-art techniques and modalities including a Class IV laser, Graston, Functional taping and Active Release, we get you to feel your best and most importantly….to play your best!
The Class IV Laser aids in the treatment of the following conditions:
- Problems in the spine
- Problems in the upper extremities including sprains/strains, rotator cuff problems, labral tears, impingement syndromes and tendonopathy
- Problems in the lower extremities including sprains/strains, labral tears, meniscus problems, ankle and foot problems including plantar fasciitis
- Overuse injuries and promotes quicker workout recovery
- Post-Concussive headaches
Graston Technique aids in the treatment of the following conditions:
- Muscular problems in the spine
- Muscular problems in the upper extremities including sprains/strains, rotator cuff problems, labral tears, impingement syndromes and tendonopathy
- Muscular problems in the lower extremities including sprains/strains, IT Band Syndrome, Piriformis Syndrome, ankle and foot problems including plantar fasciitis
- Overuse injuries
The typical sports injury is the result of a forceful impact, overuse, or over-training. Chiropractic care can provide you with relief from the pain of your injury as well as promote faster healing so you can get back in the game sooner. Our chiropractors are experienced in working with athletes to identify the cause of an injury and provide an effective solution. Even athletes who are not suffering from any injuries should consider making visits to the chiropractor a regular habit to maximize performance.
Chiropractic care can provide athletes with the following benefits:
- Improved overall bodily function.
- Improved overall athletic performance.
- Increased range of motion and flexibility.
- Faster recovery times.
- Acute or chronic pain relief.
The last offered services we want to discuss are our massage services. Whether you need a sports massage before your next major sports event or you’d simply like to experience the stress and pain relief that can result from massage therapy, we offer a massage to suite your needs, including a sports massage. Your sports massage at Morreale Chiropractic will be customized to the sport you play, so we can maximize the benefits you experience.
Sports massage promotes the following benefits:
- Increased flexibility
- Increased endurance
- Reduced fatigue
- Reduced risk of injury
Browse our site to learn more about these amazing services. Here at Morreale Chiropractic, we understand how frustrating it can be to be injured doing something you love, and we want to help you get back to it with as little delay as possible. If you are suffering from a sports injury or even if you would just like to improve your overall performance, visit Morreale Chiropractic for one or a combination of these services. We can’t wait to help you get back in the game!